Kenwood marine audio equipment
Kenwood's KTS-MP400MR marine CD player delivers outstanding audio performance right in your boat. It's tough enough to withstand the stress of a harsh marine environment, and it offers up great sound quality and plenty of entertainment options.
Kenwood protects the internal circuitry with a special coating that prevents the corrosion that can destroy an ordinary in-dash stereo. Meanwhile, the waterproof front panel and fold-down CD door prevent unnecessary soakings. The face also sports a large, backlit display that you'll have no problem reading, even in bright sunlight.
When you store your boat in drydock in the offseason, don't worry about having to readjust your audio settings or resaving your radio presets. The Kenwood KTS-MP400MR features Kenwood's convenient full memory backup, which will save all your settings even when there's no power going to the stereo. It gives you one less thing you have to do when boating season rolls around.Kenwood KTS-MP400MR key features:
- Marine CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier
- Waterproof faceplate with backlit, white display
- Conformal-coated chassis for corrosion resistance
- Full memory backup stores audio settings and presets
- Kenwood KTS-MP400MR plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs burned with MP3s and WMA files
- Fold-down CD door
- System Q EX Sound Control
- HD Radio ready (compatible tuner required)
- XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready
- CD changer controls
- Direct source selection keys
- Optional auxiliary input (adapter required)
- Front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 110 dB
- CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
Your entertainment choices aren't limited to just radio or CDs. Bring along your discs loaded with MP3s and WMA files - this player will play them. You can add on to the system in lots of ways, too. Hook up satellite radio, and you can listen to the endless variety of SIRIUS or XM.
If HD Radio has hit your area, add a compatible tuner and enjoy the improved sound quality of AM and FM. Your iPod™ can come sailing with you, too, when you connect it with Kenwood's optional iPod control interface - you can even sort through your playlists with the Kenwood KTS-MP400MR's
The built-in amplifier makes sure your music reaches your ears, instead of getting drowned out. You can add to the power mix by connecting external amplifiers. Add a powered subwoofer, and your music will have added impact. And you'll enjoy precise control over the tone of your music.